Live The High Life!
ADDRESS : 12 High Street Brighton
PROPERTY TYPE : House
AREA : 405 sqm.
With renovations recently completed and an entirely low-maintenance design, simply move in and start planning the housewarming party!
Tucked away in a peaceful locale, this charming single level home is sure to impress. Despite its modest street appearance, step inside and you'll discover the warm ambiance of a character-filled cottage and its value-adding benefits are revealed.
- immaculate presentation throughout
- 1.5kw solar power (approx.) & air-conditioning
- 3 charming and well-sized bedrooms
- central contemporary bathroom
- timeless living area with high ceilings
- impressive gourmet kitchen
- crisp white plantation shutters
- timeless picture rails
- ornate cornices
- recently repainted throughout
- an abundance of natural light
Generous in its proportions, the gourmet kitchen boasts new stone benchtops, rich polished timber cabinetry, considerable storage space, new dishwasher drawer and ample room to eat-in for easy everyday dining.
Making it ideal for entertaining, an oversized covered deck flows effortlessly out from the kitchen seamlessly joining the paved rear courtyard and leafy established landscaping. This area is sure to play host to both relaxed alfresco dining with friends and classic weekend barbeques with family. This enviable setting ensures optimal privacy whilst still embracing the soothing sea breezes sweeping up from nearby Moreton Bay.
- 6x5mtr covered rear deck adjoining paved courtyard
- twin-bay lock-up garage with power & high ceilings for extra storage
- easy-care 405m2 block
- leafy established landscaping and well-maintained gardens
- very little lawn to mow for a low-maintenance lifestyle
All of the internals of this residence have been recently painted. Externally, a future adjustment to on-trend Hampton colours would ensure a definite sense of seaside/beach-house living.
Perched high in an elevated and breezy locale in the heart of bayside Brighton, this property enjoys prime convenience whilst still being hidden away from the hustle and bustle:
- 1.5kms to the sparkling waterfront with its festivals, kite surfers & tranquil sunset walks
- 250mtrs to boutique shops, bakery, newsagent & cafes
- 1.5kms to Brighton Central complex with amenities
inc. butcher, IGA, Aust Post and popular restaurants
- 150mtrs to bus stops
- within 600mtrs of an array of reputable child-care facilities and primary schools
- within 500mtrs of well-maintained Council parklands
- hassle-free access to the motorway for weekend escapes to the north/south coast
- 3kms to the vibrant Sandgate "village" township and train station
- (all distances are approximate)
12 High Street Brighton is a home that's ideal for those looking to nest or invest. It's charming character features, quality finishes, single level easy-care design, recent internal renovations and ultra-convenient location make for value-packed buying in a price bracket that's oh so affordable.
"Home Sweet Home" just got a little sweeter.
RE/MAX Property Shop - Sandgate