Prime Near-waterfront Location
ADDRESS : 1 Ninth Avenue Sandgate
PROPERTY TYPE : House
AREA : 410 sqm.
Auction if not sold prior
Superbly positioned just 200mtrs from the foreshore, you can almost hear the water lapping the sand ...
Being released for the first time in over 30 years, this sale presents the perfect opportunity for you to write the next chapter in this property's history and create a cherished family home for the decades to come.
- much-loved bayside home with instant comfort & undeniable future potential
- 3 bedrooms, main with considerable storage space
- 1 bathroom plus 2nd toilet under house
- character features throughout
- large modernised kitchen with eat-in dining space
- sundrenched foyer at front of home
Having been thoughtfully maintained, upon entry you'll immediately feel the charm and character of years gone by; timber hardwood floors are coupled with high ceilings, ornate cornices and classic picture rails.
Commanding a rare corner block with 42 metres of frontage and lush established leafy surrounds, the scope for further renovation upgrades or extension is exciting. Alternatively, raising the existing residence would ensure the endless sea breezes from nearby Bramble Bay are fully embraced.
- rare corner block with 42mtr street frontage
- facing and neighbouring established leafy surrounds
- dual-street frontage ensures cross ventilation throughout the home
- endless sea breezes sweep across this prime allotment
- seemingly much larger than its official 410m2 proportions
- tidy landscaping, garden shed and full boundary fencing
Downstairs you'll find oodles of storage and workshop space, a 'man cave' complete with bar and toilet, and undercover parking for 2 vehicles.
Situated in the tightly held and highly sought-after "Avenues" precinct, convenience is at its prime here:
- 200 mtrs to vibrant waterfront where festivals and kite-surfers are aplenty
- 700 mtrs to Sandgate CBD with its array of shopping and dining options
- 380 mtrs to Sandgate's tranquil lagoons with an abundance of natural flora & fauna
- 700 mtrs to well-maintained expansive family-friendly parkland
- 50-100 mtrs to various bus stops
- 1.2km to Sandgate train station, 30mins to Brisbane CBD
- 2.2kms to the iconic Shorncliffe Pier
- 600mtrs - 2.3kms to reputable public and private schools
- 1.2kms to Sandgate Town Hall for theatre shows, musical acts and entertainment
- (* all distances approximate only)
Located just a stone's throw from the water's edge, a moments easy stroll to the end of the street will have you enjoying fish'n'chips by the seaside watching dozens of kite surfers chasing that perfect "lift". This is living!
The astute purchaser will appreciate the exceptional opportunity on offer here. Without doubt, the bayside property market is strengthening month by month. Buy into this dress-circle precinct now before prices soar.
RE/MAX Property Shop - Sandgate